That's what we called LIFE - Alhamdulilah, masaalahku sudah selesai.... ...

Friday, November 7, 2008

Huish.. what a long week...


Monday
- had discussion with my senior colleague..
packed my stuff in Ranhill, to be sent to KLCC. Sedar tak sedar, dah 1 tahun 8 bulan aku kat Ranhill
Tuesday - Pergi Bintulu...
Wednesday - Still in Bintulu..had a meeting with contractor
Flew back to KL at 8pm...reached KL at 10pm...
Thursday - Exhausted..ambik leave lah!
Friday - Went to Shah Alam..ada progress meeting dgn vendor...kesian vendor tu, he was not really prepared for the meeting agaknye...teruk dia kena belasah dgn my colleague....ye la....call himself as Project Engineeer...tapi he knows nothing! So serve him right jugak la...
And in the afternoon...I'm finally back to my KLCC office for good...huh...it's good to be home rupanye :-)

That's all for the weekdays...for the weekend...I'm going to take Hadif out for jalan2...tapi tak tahu ke mana lagi...tapi takpe...Hadif asalkan dapat naik kereta...sambil dgr lagu...berjoget2 lah dia!!


2 comments:

Daddy ... said...

PiTy My wIfE ...

I WisH YoU DonT HavE To Go to FaR-FaR AwaY in EarlY DecembeR

Ya Allah, Kurniakan lah kekuatan untuk istriku ... Amin

skanqueen said...

Daddy... I have decided not to go! Finally I feel like I have made the right decision...takpe la.. ada rezeki, next time pergi lagi..

For the sake of our new family member...I will not go :-)