That's what we called LIFE - Alhamdulilah, masaalahku sudah selesai.... ...

Friday, October 31, 2008

What would you do if...



The people around you, that are close to your heart, are blood related....

Can afford to buy a biggg house, that worth 700 - 800 k
Has a 5 Series BMW and at the same time, driving E240 Merc at the age of 32
There is another one, who has 5 Series BMW at the age of 36
Driving a Harrier as one of his cars...and very successful in his own business at the age of 34
They went holidays to Paris, London, etc...at anytime they want

Should I envy them? Should I feel how unlucky I am...have to travel 80km everyday, back and forth on a bike, and even in 10 years time ahead, I don't think I can afford any of the things above?? Should I feel jealous!

BUT

There are also people around you, might not close to your heart...but you see them everyday....

At the age of 50, still making coffee and send to your office every morning and afternoon
People who collect your garbage everyday from your office room
A 46 years old lady who has to leave her family in Indonesia, just to come here to take care of your baby..and only making RM400 a month..
Pump attendants who came from Bangladesh...and you know that it did not making them rich by working here....

There are a lot more people around you who are less fortunate than you...

So...bila kita rasa kita ini tidak berUNTUNG....Think of these people....that you meet every day...kita akan kembali rasa BERSYUKUR dgn nikmat Allah s.w.t.


.....semoga aku sentiasa menjadi manusia yg bersyukur...amin........



1 comment:

Daddy ... said...

Comment ?? what to comment?? No idea?? Better you find something to say yusry!!!

Here is my comment ... "What would you do if ..." piece is great thought and after all "That's what we called LIFE ..."

Bukan semua yg kita NAK kita akan dapat. Apa yg kita ada adalah yg TERBAIK untuk kita dariNYA.

Kita cuma berusaha, bertawakal dan berdoa :-) The rest leave it to ALLAH...

Daddy Hadif
ps: Abis hutang daaa ... seminggu i promised to my wife that I will post a comment :-) Sorry ye bobo