That's what we called LIFE - Alhamdulilah, masaalahku sudah selesai.... ...

Monday, November 17, 2008

KL...Here I come!!

I'm already tired of travelling..at the beginning dulu rasa ok jer...takde hal naik bas, spent about 1.5 - 2 hours on the public transports, just to mencari rezeki di bumi KL. Then bila Hadif dah ada...dah rasa naik bas + lrt from Seremban to KL is no more the best option. The reason, I have to leave home at around 6.20am, and Hadif mesti tgh tido masa tu....and sampai rumah paling awal around pukul 8pm...Hadif almost nak tido...

So aku yg sentiasa mempunyai idea yg extreme ni...ajak my hubby bought a bigger bike ( coz we already have 175 cc bike ), so that we can travel SBAN - KL in a much faster way...so here I am...we risking our life just to leave Hadif with our maid a bit later than usual, and reach home a bit earlier so that we can have more time with Hadif before he falls asleep. It was not too bad though, at the most busiest time pun, we can reach office in 50 minutes.

But now...after 5 months riding on our NINJA, aku dah rasa penat balik...ayoyoyo...and again, aku sesaja try bagitahu my hubby on my another extreme idea. Hehehe...to buy a house in KL!! Can we afford it? Because, only last month we have started paying for our new house in Seremban 2, but now, I want to buy another house pulak...Sajer je nak test market sebenarnya...memang tak budget lansung la my hubby to agree with my idea....

But...he is my beloved husband...I know how much he loves me...and he agreed :-)

So...let's do HOUSE HUNTING...I'm thinking to look for a condo in Ampang area, the nearer to office, is the better.... so that I can reach office not in 1.5-2 hours, 50 minutes, but in only 10 minutes....


Targerted condo

Jika ini yang terbaik utk aku, semoga Allah mempermudahkan segala-galanya...Amin

4 comments:

~ain~ said...

hmmm.. BAGOS LAA tu.. sume org pindah laa KL!!
ain ngan mak je kat semban.. kaklong dh g MIRI.. huhuhu..

cikyuSnida said...

Ohhh Fizah.. mau pindah KL la pulak dah.. dah kompem ke umah itew?

/me yang blom balik dr ofis

skanqueen said...

Yus..

Now waiting for loan approval .. hopefully dapat lah... kita dah penat sgt lah..

And one more thing, kita bosan ...everytime ada anything kat KL on weekends...kita tak join...sbb weekends je la nak dapat berehat...

Daddy ... said...

FRIDAY is moment of TRUTH... Insyallah semua dimudahkan.
Let's pray together. Hadif pon doa juga :-)

-daddy with bb without u-