Wow! Kejap jer rasa, I am finally reaching the END of my second pregnancy. This Wednesday (17.06.2009), is going to be my 37th week! How's the overall experience? Nothing much different as compared with Hadif, the only difference is that I became very easily exhausted starting from the 7th month....seriously sangat penat! I do not know why...is it because this time, we have Hadif already....where my sleeps (and of course my husband's sleeps) were never been a perfect sleep each day and night!
Other than that...I consider myself as a lucky woman.....not facing any problems during the pregnancy....and in fact I travelled by our GREEN bike from Seremban to KL every weekday until my 6th MONTH!! And until last Friday (when I was at 36th week), I still went to work with the bike!! Tapi before I 'daringly' did that, I have consulted my doctors (in Seremban and in KL) whether is it safe to travel by bike, and will it do any harms to my baby?? Both my doctors told me that it is totally safe :-) ALHAMDULILLAH...sebab aku ngan my husband ni prefer simple and easy life....daripada naik kereta from home to office, and have to leave early just to avoid traffic jam, better naik jer motor...and 10 minutes je sampai ofis...
This time punye post takde theme la....actually just to jott something after been missing for a month! Aku mmg busy dgn my works lately (and of course I'm not the kind of person yg akan update blog kat office)...bila travel sini sana for the past 3 months, I went together with my hubby and Hadif ... so mmg la aku takkan update while they are with me.... and bila weekend...jgn harap la nak bukak pc...sbb Hadif adalah org pertama yg akan menyebok...
But today is my first day at home...on medical leaves :-) so while waiting for the 'time' to come.....I take this opportunity to write something...just to bring back the writing moods....and of course...Hadif skrg tgh tido....and tak payah la aku menyorok2 kan diri aku kat dalam bilik bila nak bukak laptop aku ni....sebab aku dgn bebasnye boleh lepak kat my 'bar counter' and it feels so comfortable using my laptop here....that's why here I am.....and not to forget to mention that 3 bars of chocolates are sitting next to my laptop, waiting to be finished by me.....owwwhhhh....lupa nak bagitau...this time punye pregnancy, mmg aku ada masaalah chocolate craving sikit....especially after the 6th month! Tapi takpe...I am so confident that I can get back to shape after the delivery...Insya allah!! Tapi what happens if the method I did with Hadif doesn't work this time??? Emmm....jadi la aku org gemuk nampaknyer!! No no no...I won't give up easily ...coz there are so many motivations around me....so aku takkan mengalah easily punye!! Hehehe....confident betul! Takpe la... we should have faith in ourselves...Kalau diri sendiri tak yakin...sape lagi yg nak bagi kita keyakinan kan????
OK la...better stop here...coz feel like my post this time does not carry any weight :-(
Nanti la bila ada masa .. aku update lagi ....
Nanti la bila ada masa .. aku update lagi ....
6 comments:
lama gler nak tunggu adik update kat blog ni..
newey.. happy delivering the baby.. hopefully this time adik leh experience normal deliver.. (bunyi macam mak2 pulak)
Harap slamat semuanya bila deliver nanti :)
sesungguhnya kita nye pregnancy sama tarikh la. kita pun masuk 37th weeks on 17.6.09. hihi. tp kita dah mc for the last 3 weeks, ada premature contraction. n now tak sabar or tak nyempat2 nak bersalin sbb baby dah besar, takut tak muat nak keluar..hehe..
anyway, good luck for both of us!!
comelnye...
Fizah, take good care of yourself ok! n mesti adik hadif secomel hadif gak! :)
hi muhaimin,
bila dah camni...malas betul adik nak bukak pc...anyway, thank you for the wish...
bila nak pergi interview ni? wish you the best of luck ok :-)
hi sherry,
thank you...doakan semuanye selamat ok..
hi shima,
adush....esok dah nak 38th week ni..belom bersalin lagi...boring betul la menunggu...
kita wish awak selamat jugak ok...
take care...
hi emy...
thanks...harap2 sama la muka dgn hadif...hehehehe...take care emy :-)
Post a Comment