Wow! My life was pretty hectic lately ni...dah tak larat sesangat dah ni....but Alhamdulillah, all the renovating, shifting and installing processes have been successfully completed.
I can call myself now 'Org KL'! Emmm, never imagined that my life will be much easier than before. After got married, I rented a house in Bukit Jalil for a year, but because of not happy with the public transport (it took me 1 hour to reach office @ KLCC) I decided to move back to Seremban. We took bus very early in the morning, and in 1 hour, I could reach office (so nampak macam takde beza pun duduk KL and Seremban).
Then bila Hadif ada, we both pity Hadif sbb we have to leave the house early in the morning while he was still sleeping, and came back the earliest at 8pm, and by that time, we were both very tired to play with him.
So we decided to ride on a bike which had saved us a lot of times. But still feel exhausted whenever we reach home... tapi bertahan selama 10 months jugak lah!
And on last Sunday, we finally have shifted to KL ... and still riding to office...and it took me only 15 minutes to reach KLCC at the busiest time :-)
I am very happy with the decision that we made! I hope my life would be better after this!
Let's have a sneak preview to my house before the makeover....
I can call myself now 'Org KL'! Emmm, never imagined that my life will be much easier than before. After got married, I rented a house in Bukit Jalil for a year, but because of not happy with the public transport (it took me 1 hour to reach office @ KLCC) I decided to move back to Seremban. We took bus very early in the morning, and in 1 hour, I could reach office (so nampak macam takde beza pun duduk KL and Seremban).
Then bila Hadif ada, we both pity Hadif sbb we have to leave the house early in the morning while he was still sleeping, and came back the earliest at 8pm, and by that time, we were both very tired to play with him.
So we decided to ride on a bike which had saved us a lot of times. But still feel exhausted whenever we reach home... tapi bertahan selama 10 months jugak lah!
And on last Sunday, we finally have shifted to KL ... and still riding to office...and it took me only 15 minutes to reach KLCC at the busiest time :-)
I am very happy with the decision that we made! I hope my life would be better after this!
Let's have a sneak preview to my house before the makeover....
8 comments:
waaahh.. rumah tingkat berapa ni?bayangkan~ bangun lambat, nak pg keje, lift rosak, kasut tumit tinggi, turun tangga... wa~
waiting for your housewarming party!!!!
Ingatkn beli rmh kat S2.. KL upenye erk..
hi encik labah-labah oren...
dengki nampak..sekurang-kurangnye dah tak perlu naik bas lagi :-)
tgk la barapa lama awak bertahan travelling...kitorang yg mmg org seremban ni pun, finally kitorang surrender..
Reen...
Insya allah kalau larat, kita ajak awak ok..
Kak Aisah,
Mmg dah beli rumah kat S2, tapi sewakan...decide beli kat KL ni pun bulan 12 aritu, Alhamdulillah semua dah setel..
waaa...akak dh jd org KL ker..caya lar..
lagipun ana cian gak tgk akak...ngan pregnant lagik..neway, hope hadif dpt sesuai kan diri jd org KL..auww...;p
fizah,
kat area mana ni?
chancellor condo, kat taman kosas..ampang
hahaha.. tumpang lalu~..almost 2 tahun ulang alik senawang - melaka. no hal la. ulang alik seremban -KL. naik bas tido.. haha. tak dengki pun saje je nyakat.
Post a Comment