Dah lama jugak tak update blog ni, I have been very busy lately...and now I am in LA, attending a Factory Acceptance Test of my project's Microturbine Generators. Wow! Sounds too technical huh...ala...basically aku kena witness testing on the generators that we bought from the manufacturer, and make sure everything works just fine, before it is shipped to Pasir Gudang... where my platforms are being fabricated. Ala...sounds technical jugak la...boring..boring...
We are now dah pukul 9.15 pm hari Isnin, while in Malaysia dah pukul 1.15pm hari Selasa. This time punye trip, aku jetlag teruk jugak la...dah 2 malam tak boleh tido. Lepas tu teringat muka hubby and Hadif kat rumah, lagi la tak boleh tido.
Mummy tgh sedih tau nak tinggalkan Hadif ni
Sedih betul masa nak pergi tu, sbb terpaksa tinggal Hadif dgn daddy dia..and now Hadif tgh lasak gila, malam bangun byk kali....camne la my hubby handles it. But I know he can do better than me..
As per my last trip, this time I came with 4 other friends @ colleagues. 3 org pergi for Solar Turbine testing, and another 2 (which I am one of them) for CAPSTONE turbine testing. But it was fun all the way from KLIA. Semua org lepak dekat Golden Club Lounge while waiting for flight departure. When we reached LA, we straight away rent a car, and headed to CAMARILLO Premium Outlets where you can shop with a very low prices. Itu nanti citer kat next post.
Pastu the next day, pergi makan kat Belacan Grill, restoran org Malaysia. The food sedap jugak, tapi each one of us paid about USD37 for the food. Wow! That's expansive....
So today, I just went to the nearby shopping mall since the testing had been canceled for some reasons.
Though I sound like enjoying myself, semalam tak boleh tido sbb asyik teringat Hadif kat rumah. Bila kira balik hari nak dapat jumpa him, terus jadi stress...
My hubby, Hadif, I promise that I don't want to go anywhere anymore! There's nothing can make me happy other than being with you guys...
Though I sound like enjoying myself, semalam tak boleh tido sbb asyik teringat Hadif kat rumah. Bila kira balik hari nak dapat jumpa him, terus jadi stress...
My hubby, Hadif, I promise that I don't want to go anywhere anymore! There's nothing can make me happy other than being with you guys...
2 comments:
wah Fizah...
awal gila dah update sumer citer. kite baru update sampai sampai LAX je. haha. gila lambat kite update. la la la. nak tgk gamba sila gi page kite. :)
Byk citer nd gambar .. good good...
Kita ni kan ala-ala malas...sekadar tulis jer la..
Apa plan arini Yus? Kita baru je bgn at 1pm...tido best gille...awak tak call call lagi ni....ntah2 pun tgh tido jugak...
Post a Comment