That's what we called LIFE - Alhamdulilah, masaalahku sudah selesai.... ...

Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm exhausted....


Uish....it's only 22nd September....I'm already in Hari Raya mood....actually it's not so much of Hari Raya...but I have not utilized my leaves for quite long...so Hari Raya is just the right excuse for me to take leaves....

I'm just already too tired of my day to day routine:


go to work

balik
reach home at 6.15pm (during puasa time)
berbuka
at 9.30pm going to bed
bangun in every 1 or 2 hours until 6.30am (because my baby likes to see the parents tak cukup tidoo)...


But I'm so lucky to have my hubby, Yusry Najib who has helped me out in taking care of Hadif Haikal.....

So it just the right time for me and hubby to take our time out from work from 29 Sept - 7 Oct 2008 ... yahooo!


1 comment:

Daddy ... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.